The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council's (MAFMC’s) Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee will hold a public meeting, jointly with the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission’s (ASMFC’s) Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Technical Committee.
Meeting Dates and Times
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, November 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, November 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, 890 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum, MD 21090; telephone: (410)-859-8060.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Wednesday, November 12, 12:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.: Review of updates to a statistical model for recommending recreational management measures;
- Thursday, November 13, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.: Monitoring Committee recommendations for recreational management measures for the summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass fisheries for the 2015 fishing year;
- Friday, November 14, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.: Technical Committee review of fishery independent indices for black sea bass.
- Scup Recreational Measures Staff Memo
- Black Sea Bass Recreational Measures Staff Memo
- Summer Flounder Recreational Measures Staff Memo
Special Accommodations: The meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to M. Jan Saunders at the Mid-Atlantic Council Office (302) 526-5251 at least five days prior to the meeting date.