The Council's Collaborative Research Committee will meet via webinar meeting on Friday, November 13, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to identify research priorities for the Council's upcoming collaborative research funding opportunity.
- Webinar Link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/crc-2/
- Audio Conference: (800) 832-0736, Meeting Room: 2122298
Background: The Council has undertaken a short-term (2015-2017) collaborative research initiative and intends to provide funding for several projects that address specific, Council-defined collaborative research topics pertaining to mid-Atlantic fisheries. During this meeting, the Collaborative Research Committee will identify approximately 5-6 research priorities which will be used to guide the solicitation of proposals and selection of projects to receive funding.
- Staff Memo
- Collaborative Research Priority Options (Draft 2)
- Research Priority Rating Scale Example
- Draft 5 Year Comprehensive Research Plan
- Request for Proposals: Managing Collaborative Research
- New England Fishery Management Council Documents
- NEFMC RFP #1: Managing Collaborative Research
- NEFMC RFP #2: Groundfish Research Proposals
- NEFMC Press Release: Northeast Consortium/NEFMC Announce Funded Collaborative Research Projects
Additional Background Resources
- Cooperative Research and Cooperative Management White Paper August 2015
- A Mid-Course Review of the Strategic Direction for the Cooperative Research Program in the Northeast, March 2012
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aid should be directed to M. Jan Saunders, (302) 526-5251, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.