The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council's (MAFMC’s) Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel will hold a public meeting jointly with the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission’s (ASMFC’s) Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel on Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will take place over webinar with a telephone-only connection option.
- Webinar: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/ap_nov16/
- Audio: 800-832-0736, room number 4472108
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss recreational management measures (e.g., bag limits, size limits, and seasons) and strategies for recreational summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass fisheries in 2017.
- Summer Flounder Recreational Staff Memo
- Scup Recreational Staff Memo
- Black Sea Bass Recreational Measures Staff Memo
- Monitoring Committee recommendations
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aid should be directed to M. Jan Saunders, (302) 526-5251, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.