A meeting of the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Ecosystem and Ocean Planning (EOP) Committee with EOP Advisors will be held on September 12, 2017 at the Lord Baltimore Hotel, 20 W Baltimore St., Baltimore, MD 21202 (410-659-3096). The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude by 5:00 p.m.
- Webinar Link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/sept2017eop/
- Conference Number: 1-800-832-0736; Conference Room Number: 5939710
The purpose of the meeting is to identify the final list of risk elements to be evaluated by the Council as part of its Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management. In addition, the EOP Committee and Advisors will provide initial rankings of the risk elements that will be communicated to the full Council at its October meeting in Riverhead, NY.
- Potential EAFM Risk Elements as Identified by the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council
- EAFM Risk Assessment - August 2017 Briefing Materials
- EAFM Risk Elements - DRAFT Definitions, 9/12/17
- Mid-Atlantic EAFM Risk Assessment Review context, Sarah Gaichas