The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council's Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel will hold a public meeting via webinar, jointly with the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission’s Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel.
The meeting will be held on Monday, November 20, 2017 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will take place over webinar with a telephone-only connection option.
- Webinar Link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/fsb-ap-17/
- Audio: When you open the webinar, audio connection instructions will pop up on the screen automatically, or you can dial 800-832-0736, room number 4472108
The purpose of this meeting is to review and provide feedback on proposed recreational management measures (e.g., bag limits, size limits, and seasons) and strategies for the recreational summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass fisheries in 2018. Background documents will be made available on this page prior to the meeting.
- Meeting Agenda
- Staff Memo: Summer Flounder Recreational Management Measures for 2018 (minor revisions made 11/15/17)
- Staff Memo: Scup Recreational Management Measures for 2018
- Staff Memo: Black Sea Bass Recreational Management Measures for 2018
- November 13-14, 2017 Monitoring Committee meeting summary DRAFT