The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council's Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee (MC) will meet on Monday, July 24, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held via webinar with a telephone-only connection option. Details on webinar registration and telephone-only connection details are posted below.
The purpose of this meeting is to review and discuss previously implemented 2018 commercial and recreational Annual Catch Limits (ACLs) and Annual Catch Targets (ACTs) for these three species and the Monitoring Committee may also recommend potential 2019 ACLs and ACTs for scup. The Monitoring Committee may consider recommending changes to the implemented 2018 ACLs and ACTs and other management measures as necessary.
Agenda and Webinar Information
- Meeting agenda
- WEBINAR CONNECTION: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/mc-2017/
Audio only connection: (800) 832-0736; conference room number 4472108
SSC Report (All Species)
- Staff memo: Review of 2018 Summer Flounder Measures
- Summer Flounder Fishery Performance Report
- Summer Flounder Fishery Information Document
- 2017 Summer Flounder Data Update
- Staff memo: 2018-2019 Scup Management Measures
- Scup Fishery Performance Report
- Scup Fishery Information Document
- Scup Stock Assessment Update: