The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel will meet jointly with the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission's (ASMFC) Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Advisory Panel on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from approximately 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn BWI (1516 Aero Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090).
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss recent performance of the commercial and recreational fisheries for summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass, and develop annual Fishery Performance Reports for these fisheries.
- Meeting Agenda
- Summer Flounder Fishery Information Document
- Scup Fishery Information Document
- Black Sea Bass Flounder Fishery Information Document
- Recreational Issues Framework/Addendum Overview
- Written comments from AP members received through June 24, 2018
- MADMF Scup Recreational Size Request
- MADMF Scup Mesh Size Trigger Request
- Summer Flounder Commercial Issues Amendment Draft Public Hearing Document
- Summer Flounder Commercial Issues Amendment Action Page
- Recreational Issues Framework/Addendum Action Page
- Summer Flounder Data Update
- Scup Data Update