The Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee will meet on Thursday, July 19, 2018, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Hyatt Place Inner Harbor, 511 South Central Avenue Baltimore, MD, 21202.
The purpose of this meeting is to recommend 2019 commercial and recreational Annual Catch Limits (ACLs) and Annual Catch Targets (ACTs) for summer flounder and black sea bass, and review previously implemented 2019 ACLs and ACTs for scup. The Monitoring Committee will also review a recent mesh size study for these three species and may recommend changes to commercial mesh size requirements, in addition to reviewing other commercial measures for this FMP.
- Final Meeting Agenda
- 2018 Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass AP Fishery Performance Report - Final as of 7/10/18
- Additional Advisor Comments as of 7/10/18
- Mesh Size Study Report
- Summer Flounder Specifications
- Summer Flounder Recreational Contract
- Scup Specifications
- Black Sea Bass Specifications
- Recreational Issues Framework/Addendum