The Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee will meet on Thursday, July 19, 2018, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Hyatt Place Inner Harbor, 511 South Central Avenue Baltimore, MD, 21202.
The purpose of this meeting is to recommend 2019 commercial and recreational Annual Catch Limits (ACLs) and Annual Catch Targets (ACTs) for summer flounder and black sea bass, and review previously implemented 2019 ACLs and ACTs for scup. The Monitoring Committee will also review a recent mesh size study for these three species and may recommend changes to commercial mesh size requirements, in addition to reviewing other commercial measures for this FMP.
- DRAFT Meeting Agenda
- SSC Report (all species) - To Be Posted
- Collaborative Research Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Mesh Size Study Final Report
- Summer Flounder Specifications
- Scup Specifications
- Black Sea Bass Specifications
- Staff Memo: 2019 Black Sea Bass Measures - To Be Posted
- Black Sea Bass Fishery Performance Report - To Be Posted
- Black Sea Bass Data Update - To Be Posted
- Black Sea Bass Fishery Information Document