Agenda items to be discussed at the SSC meeting include:
- Review multi-year ABC specifications for spiny dogfish, bluefish, summer flounder, scup and black sea bass;
- Make ABC recommendations for up to three years (2014-2016) for summer flounder, scup and black sea bass;
- Review SUN Subcommittee criteria for establishing and evaluating multi-year ABC recommendations; discuss research priorities for 2014;
- Discuss potential topics for the fifth National SSC Workshop;
- Review proposed ABC specification protocol for forage fish; and
- Provide peer review of recent paper on changes in fish distribution in response to ocean warming.
The meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to M. Jan Saunders at the Mid-Atlantic Council Office (302) 526-5251 at least five days prior to the meeting date.