The U.S. Commerce Department today announced the appointment of 22 new and returning members to the eight regional fishery management councils. The new and reappointed council members begin their three-year terms on August 11.
Appointees to the Mid-Atlantic Council for 2014 will fill obligatory seats for Maryland, North Carolina, New York, and Pennsylvania and one at-large seat.
- *G.(eorge) W. Elliott (Pennsylvania)
- *Francis “Dewey” Hemilright, Jr. (North Carolina)
- *Howard J. King, III (Maryland)
- *John G. McMurray (New York)
- *Laurie A. Nolan (New York)