Tuesday, October 6, 2015
This workshop considered strategies for integrating habitat considerations into the Council's Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management guidance document.
- Workshop Introduction
- Connecting Coastal Habitat to Fisheries Production - Howard Townsend, NOAA/NMFS/Habitat Conservation - Chesapeake Bay Office
- Integrated Ecosystem Assessments for NW Atlantic Ecosystems - Sarah Gaichas, NMFS Ecosystem Assessment Program
- Habitat Assessment Prioritization Process - Vince Guida, NEFSC Coastal Ecology Branch
- Climate-related stock movement, habitat vulnerability, and management responses - Jon Hare, NEFSC Narragansett Laboratory
- Using Existing Authorities to Achieve Broader Habitat Goals - Jessica Coakley, MAFMC Staff