The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Ecosystem and Ocean Planning Committee will hold a public meeting on April 28 at 1:30 p.m. to receive a presentation by members of the MARCO Portal Team of the new commercial fishing data in preparation for display on the online Mid-Atlantic Ocean Data Portal. The meeting will be held via webinar with a telephone-only option. See below for connection instructions.
This project produces illustrative maps of Mid-Atlantic fishing activity summarized by port and gear groups. During this meeting, the Committee will provide input to the project team on best approaches and opportunities for engaging fishermen to review, discuss, and improve the project data and map products.
Webinar Conference Details
- Follow this link to connect to the webinar: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/dataportal/
- Enter your phone number when prompted, and the system will call you on your phone.
Audio-Only Conference Details
- Please note: this option should only be used if you are not connecting to the webinar. See the instructions above for setting up webinar audio.
- Conference Number(s): 1-800-832-0736
- MeetingOne Conference Room Number: 9294759
Additional Webinar Connection Resources
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Test your connection: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html