All non-federal members of the Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council, the Council’s Scientific and Statistical Committee, Advisory Panels, technical teams, work groups, ad hoc committees, staff, special consultants, and other individuals with specific invitation to travel are eligible to receive reimbursement for permissible travel expenses when away from home or their work location. All travel must be authorized and approved in advance by a Travel Authorization (TA) before any travel reimbursements are issued.
Travel Guidelines and Per Diem Rates
- MAFMC Travel Guidelines - 11/05/2015
- GSA Maximum Per Diem Reimbursement Rate Limits
- Download the GSA Per Diem Mobile App
Travel Expense Claim Forms
Updated January 5, 2018
To ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version, we recommend downloading the form from this page each time you complete an expense claim.
- 2018 Travel Expense Claim Form - PDF Fillable Form – Right click the link and select "Save As" to download the file to your computer before filling out the form.
- 2018 Travel Expense Claim Form - MS Word
NOTE: For travel conducted prior to January 1, 2018, please use the 2017 Travel Claim Form.
Instructions and Troubleshooting
- For best results, we recommend downloading the form to your computer and filling it out in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Reader is free to download at the Adobe website.
- Downloading: To ensure that all functionality of the form is retained, and to reduce the risk of losing your information, please save the form as a PDF to your computer (right click the link and select "Save As" or "Save Link As") and open it in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Opening the form in your browser before saving the file may impact the functionality of the form.
- Browsers: If it is necessary to fill out the form in a browser, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox. You may have trouble viewing the form or saving your information in other browsers, including Chrome and Safari.
- Mac Users: Mac users should not use the "Preview" PDF reader to complete the form. "Preview" is typically the default PDF program on most Mac computers but it does not have the functionality to complete fillable PDF documents. We recommend that Mac users download and use Adobe Reader for completing the travel expense claim form.
Travel policies and reimbursement questions - Kathy Collins - firstname.lastname@example.org, (302) 526-5253
Technical issues with the travel expense claim form - Mary Sabo - email@example.com (302) 518-1143