- Subscribe to the Council's email list
- Sign up for the NOAA Fisheries Greater Atlantic Regional Office email list
- Sign up for daily Federal Register updates - Council-relevant notices are listed under "National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration"
Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council
Suite 201, 800 North State St.
Dover, DE 19901
Email comments may be sent to the Executive Director, Dr. Chris Moore at email@example.com
Phone: (302) 674-2331
Toll Free: (877) 446-2362
Fax: (302) 674-5399
Public Comment on Specific Issues
Public comments are solicited during the development of management actions. NMFS' Greater Atlantic Regional Fisheries Office lists public notices with comment opportunities relevant to Mid-Atlantic and New England Fisheries. Click here for a listing of current public comment opportunities.
Council Meeting Comments
The Council accepts written comments before, and oral comments during, Council meetings. General testimony on issues not related to specific agenda items is taken at all Council meetings during the "Continuing and New Business" portion of the agenda.
Council Meeting Public Comment Deadlines Listed Below
Briefing Book Deadline: Comments submitted by two Wednesdays before each Council meeting will be included in the Council Meeting briefing book.
Supplemental Comment Deadline: Comments received after the briefing book deadline but by 5:00 pm on the Thursday before the start of the Council meeting will be made available electronically as supplemental materials.
Late Comments: Comments submitted later or during a Council meeting will be posted as follow-up materials after the Council meeting.
February 2017 Council Meeting February 14 –1 6, 2017 (Kitty Hawk, NC)
- Briefing book deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 11:59 pm
- Supplemental deadline for posting: Thursday, February 9, 2017, 5:00 pm