The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Atlantic Bluefish Monitoring Committee (MC) will meet via webinar on July 25, 2016 from 10 a.m. until noon. The purpose of this meeting is for the Monitoring Committee to review, and if necessary, revise the current management measures designed to achieve the recommended Atlantic Bluefish catch and landings limits for 2017. The meeting will be held via webinar with a telephone-only connection option.
Webinar link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/bluefish-specs-2016/
- Meeting Agenda
- FR Notice
- SSC Report (July 2016 meeting)
- Staff Memo: Bluefish Specifications Review for 2017 Fishing Year
- 2016 Bluefish Fishery Performance Report
- 2016 Atlantic Bluefish AP Information Document
- 2016 Bluefish Data Update (NEFSC)
- 2016 Bluefish Data Update Presentation (NEFSC Presentation for the July 2016 SSC meeting)
These meetings are physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aid should be directed to M. Jan Saunders, (302) 526-5251, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.