The Working Group (WG) of the Northeast Trawl Advisory Panel (NTAP) and NTAP as a whole will meet on Tuesday, June 19, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport located on 100 Boardman St., Boston, MA 02128.
Webinar Link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/june2018ntap/
Telephone instructions are provided upon connecting, or you can call direct: 1-800-832-0736 Room number: 5068609
The purpose of the WG meeting is to:
- review options and recommend preferred research plan for re-obligating industry vessel sea days funds (Nobska),
- develop workplan for FY18-20,
- define criteria for Bigelow trawl gear performance, and
- describe potential flume tank experiments.
The purpose of the NTAP as a whole meeting is to:
- review updates on the revised NTAP charter and Bigelow operations,
- review, adopt or revise NTAP WG recommendations from last meeting,
- review the status of summer flounder catchability and gear performance analyses,
- review a briefing on the Bigelow/Albatross time series,
- adopt a regular meeting schedule for full NTAP and WG, and
- cover other business.
For additional information about the NTAP and details from past meetings, visit http://www.mafmc.org/ntap