The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Surfclam and Ocean Quahog Fishery Management Action Team (FMAT) will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 4 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. The meeting will be held via webinar.
If you do not have access to a computer, and want to connect to audio only, call 1-800-832-0736 and enter the conference room number 9294759.
- Cost Recovery Amendment Action Plan
- Kurkul Initial Letter on ITQ Cost Recovery
February 27, 2006
- 2012 Tilefish IFQ Fee Annual Report
- Surfclam and Ocean Quahog Essential Fish Habitat
- Surfclam and Ocean Quahog Memo
- Framework 7 to the Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Fishery Management Plan
- Tilefish Amendment 1 FEIS