The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Atlantic Bluefish Monitoring Committee (MC) will meet via webinar on July 27, 2015 from 9 a.m. until noon. The purpose of this meeting is for the Council’s Atlantic Bluefish MC to discuss and recommend multi-year (2016-2018) annual catch targets (ACTs) and other associated management measures for the Atlantic bluefish fisheries. The meeting will be held via webinar with a telephone-only connection option.
Webinar link: http://mafmc.adobeconnect.com/bluefishmc2015/
- SSC Report (July 2015 meeting) - to be posted
- Revised Atlantic Staff Bluefish Memo, 07-23-2015
- Staff Atlantic Bluefish Memo, 07/07/2015
- 2015 Advisory Panel Fishery Performance Report
- Staff Atlantic Bluefish Advisory Panel Information Document
These meetings are physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aid should be directed to M. Jan Saunders, (302) 526-5251, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.