The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council’s Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee will meet from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 23 and from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24, 2015. The meeting will be held at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore - 550 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202, telephone: (410) 234-0550.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss and recommend 2016 annual catch targets (ACTs) and other associated management measures for the summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass fisheries. Multi-year ACTs and management measures, applicable to fishing years 2016-2018, may be considered.
These meetings are physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aid should be directed to M. Jan Saunders, (302) 526-5251, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.
- Background on Review of Commercial Management Measures
- State commercial management measures - 2014
- Summer Flounder Assessment Update for 2015
- Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Fishery Performance Reports
- Summer Flounder Fishery Information Document
- Scup Staff Memo
- Scup Draft SAW 60 Assessment Summary Report
- Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Fishery Performance Reports (Scup - p. 5)
- Scup Fishery Information Document