The Mid-Atlantic Fishery Management Council's Summer Flounder, Scup, and Black Sea Bass Monitoring Committee will hold a public meeting on Monday, November 13, 2017 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 p.m. and on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, 1516 Aero Drive, Linthicum, MD 21090; telephone: (410) 691-0500.
The purpose of this meeting is to develop recommendations for recreational management measures for the 2018 summer flounder, scup, and black sea bass fisheries. The Committee may also discuss ongoing options for improvements to the recreational management measures process and ongoing analyses related to recreational fishery issues for these three species.
- Meeting Agenda
- Staff Memo: Summer Flounder Recreational Management Measures for 2018
- Supplemental: John Ward model Nov. 2017 report
- Staff Memo: Scup Recreational Management Measures for 2018
- Staff Memo: Black Sea Bass Recreational Management Measures for 2018
- Commission BSB Draft Addendum XXX
- TC Call Summary from 10/25/17