The following was released by the National Fish Habitat Partnership on June 6, 2017:
(Washington, DC) – Today, through ESRI, the National Fish Habitat Partnership released a story map, “Our Fish, Our Future,” highlighting our partnerships and projects across the United States. This national story map builds on earlier maps produced by the Western Native Trout Initiative and the Alaska Fish Habitat Partnerships.
The National Fish Habitat Partnership story map provides background on the momentum surrounding the National Fish Habitat Partnership effort from its beginning in 2006. The story map also highlights the country across five regions, listing watersheds, exploring projects and the range of our 20 Fish Habitat Partnerships across the country.
This story map explores conservation projects implemented under the National Fish Habitat Action. The below regions and Partnerships are featured:
- (Northeast): Atlantic Coastal Fish Habitat Partnership, Eastern Brook Trout Joint Venture
- (Southeast): Reservoir Fish Habitat Partnership, Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership
- (Midwest): Driftless Area Restoration Effort, Fishers and Farmers Partnership
- (Northwest): Mat-Su Basin Salmon Habitat Partnership, Pacific Marine and Estuarine Partnership
- (West): California Fish Passage Forum, Desert Fish Habitat Partnership & Western Native Trout Initiative
To view the story map, please visit: http://arcg.is/2sJnHj2