During 2018, the Northeast Fisheries Science Center will be conducting a benchmark stock assessment for summer flounder. A "benchmark” is a scientifically rigorous review of all aspects of an assessment. Benchmark assessments allow all elements of the assessment to be revisited and tested, including data, models, and methods. This process includes extensive internal and external peer review. The final assessment results for summer flounder will be available in 2019.
Information about the summer flounder benchmark stock assessment is available at the links below.
- 2018 Benchmark Stock Assessments - General Information
- Summer Flounder Assessment Data
- Summer Flounder Assessment Schedule
- Summer Flounder Working Group
- Summer Flounder Assessment Q & A
- Summer Flounder Assessment Fact Sheet
- About Summer Flounder
For more information, please visit the Northeast Stock Assessment Workshop website.
Questions? Contact Ariele Baker, Stock Assessment Outreach coordinator @ email@example.com, 508-495-4741.